Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Living With the Land


Lately, I have been longing to go back to my roots...back to human roots. Scott and I have been talking, and we are thinking the way to be is self sufficiant. I think we very well may pack up and leave it all behind. I would love to raise my son and any other children I have in the natural beauty of God's earth. I also realize that if everyone were to move to the "wilds" in order to raise their children to be in love with the earth, the wilds would completely dissapear and we would all be left with nothing. I am torn in half.

Do you have specific ways you teach your children stewardship of the earth? Lesson plans or maybe just lifestyle choices? I would love to hear of them....in the end I may just try to buy a small property in town or just outside, and learn to do the whole urban homesteading lifestyle. I just really want to learn these things....

No comments:

Post a Comment

What did I miss? Comment and let me know what you think!