Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Pregnant Mommy

I am officially two days overdue. Fat and cumbersome, I am dreading each day chasing my little one, who just had a second birthday. He, of course, wants to play and climb and run, and I want to sit and do as little as possible. I eat all the time, and so does he, but he wants to do more.

I have recently become engrossed in survival senarios, what they call in one forum I've been lurking in as SHTF senarios. So I have been putting up dried foods, enjoying my new rabbits, and planning my new camper as a home. Of course, none of these plans get very far, because I am tired and grumpy. I start, and stop, then start again, and stop again. I know I need to get these in order for the baby to come, but I am so lazy. So, so lazy. And then I try to fool myself that I will have more energy once the new baby comes. Yeah, right! Lol.

John 10:30 "I and my Father are one."

No comments:

Post a Comment

What did I miss? Comment and let me know what you think!