Wednesday, May 26, 2010

SHTF Senario

What would you do if today you were at home, making dinner, setting everyone down, and the shit hit the fan? An earthquake struck, or a tsunami came, or some bomb blew up half the town? Would you be prepared? I wouldn't be. I am getting prepared, but I am not nearly.

To prepare I am learning about wild foods, I am raising rabbits. I am hoping to get off of my dependance on the welfare system, and figure out how to raise my own family, poor or not. I am seeking out and learning skills that I believe would be good to have in such an emergency. After all, they can take your food, water, freedowm, and shelter, but they can't take your knowledge.

John 10:30 "I and my Father are one."

No comments:

Post a Comment

What did I miss? Comment and let me know what you think!